Meeting Rules and Etiquette
SOS endeavors to hold a general member meeting once every six weeks during September to May. Locations vary depending on hosting space and efforts are made to accommodate members from all across the Commonwealth
Meeting Purpose: The purpose of the general meetings is to foster a sense of community, facilitate networking opportunities with other members, and encourage participation in the chosen topic of discussion in a safe and open environment.
Meeting Rules and Etiquette Guidelines
- Meetings are open to all current members of SOS.
- Members may not bring a guest to meetings without the guest being an accepted member of SOS.
- Opinions and statements made at the meetings are those of the members and do not reflect the general consensus of SOS or its Board of Directors.
- Members are asked to maintain confidentiality of discussions during the meetings.
- No recordings, video or voice, are permitted during the meetings.
- Do not attack others during the meetings. All disparaging, defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal remarks are strictly prohibited.
- Do have fun and network!